Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship program must have completed a Diploma in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours.
The Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship degree prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, or for a wider engagement in society.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor Degree in Christian Entrepreneurship program, the students should be able to:
- provide an in-depth Biblical foundation to supply the values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in the market place
- formulate essential principles and ethics of Christianity
- understand that the Christian lifestyle provides spirit-led opportunities entrepreneurship
- apply Biblical principles that will set others free from a poverty mindset
- know that it is God’s will to bless His people so that they can bless others and that believers are called to bless the nations
- formulate the Scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of society
- appreciate that God calls those who are competitive and creative to fulfill the Great Commission
- formulate the best business practices and timeless Biblical principles to ensure success and wealth
- know that marketplace leaders exists to help men and women discover and fulfill God's unique and complete purposes through their workplace calling
- understand that God uses marketplace ministry typically to evangelize the secular workplace as opposed to homes, churches, or specialized venues
- know that any Christian can fulfill their desire to serve God in the workplace